Intoducing HyJET A Touch-less Automatic Car Wash For Your Hands!
Roughly the size and foot print of an in-wall drinking fountain, HyJET combines sink, soap dispenser and hand dryer into one convenient space saving energy conservng package.
microprocessor control provides precise fully automatic wash, rinse and dry cycles.
A truly touch- less automatic hand washing device is sorely needed to combat the spread of potentially fatal disease.
The need to conserve water and energy is an ever present global concern.
HyJET offers many advantages that cannot be duplicated by existing technology
1. Drastically reduces water consumption
2. Space saving design reduces energy consumption in the form of lighting, heating and cooling
3. Reduces soap consumption
4. Inherent Self cleaning design
5 Promotes hand washing due to novel method of operation.
6. Prohibits spillage of water onto floor surfaces thus preventing potentially fatal slip and fall accidents.
7. Greatly increases interrior space due to elimination of conventional space robbing sink, soap dispenser and hot air dryer.
8. Provides increased wheel chair access to restrooms.
9 can be installed nearly anywhere, indoors or out, mobile applications or stationary.
10. many other advantages exists but will not be listed in order to protect our intellectual property rights
Examination of conventional required devices with respect to their location to one another
soap dispenser - located directly above or above and to the side of sink top.
sink - located adjacent to a wall that is normally across from bathroom stalls
paper towel dispenser or Hot air hand dryer - located at appreciable distance from sink
Disadvantages of each conventionally required device
- inherently occupies more space than is necessary. A larger space requires increased heating lighting and cooling.
- limited to specific areas within restrooom usually placed across from bathroom stalls
- cannot be placed within bathroom stall where it is sorely needed.
- its very use results in splashing and thus wastage of water (a precious natural resource)
- often collects soap residue that drips from dispensers positioned above which requires copious amounts of water to dillute and thus leave the sink surfce soap free
2. Soap Dispenser (Touchless)
- often drips soap onto floor and/or sink surfaces thus making surfaces slippery (slip and fall hazard) and requiring copious amounts of water to be wasted during clean up
- accidental contact with hands and touchless dispenser surfaces is likely
3. Forced Air Hand Dryer
- placed at a distance from sinks, hot air hand dryers permit dripping of water from one's hands onto floor surfaces thus making floors slippery and thus increasing the likelihood for a slip and fall incident and ensuing lawsuit.
- often equipped with inefficient heating coils thus increasing energy consumption
- air is often recirculated without pre filter
Comparison of HyJET to conventionally required hand washing devices
Sink: The compact design of HyJET permits in-wall installation thus reducing space requirements and therefore conserving energy in the form of lighting, heating, and cooling.
The design of HyJET permits installation inside bathroom stalls where it is sorely needed.
There is no inherent splashing resulting from use of HyJET.
Due to the soap dispenser being an integral component, there are no such drips from a soap dispenser
to collect upon Hyjet surface.
There are no such drips onto floor or Hyjet surfaces due to inherent design.
HYjet is embodied with hypoallergenic surfaces medically proven to prohibit build up of germs and bacteria thereby nullifying the concern with accidental contact.
Take a glimpse into the future
- Imagine a device placed within the walls of a Hospital Emergency Room, that permits visitors to wash, rinse and dry their hands without having to touch anything and thus prevent the spread of disease.
With the recent outbreak of MERSA at many of our nation's health care facilities,
HyJET is a welcomed solution to a big problem having deadly consequences.
- Imagine a device placed in a bathroom stall that permits you to wash rinse and dry your hands before you exit the stall.
- Imagine a devic so clean, it is demanded by surgeons preparing for surgery.
more information to follow..
All questions directed to this website concerning HyJET will be answered in a future FAQ.
Copyright © 2012 Newpro Development LLC
The Power To Innovate™